Lexus LF-LC Forum : Lexus LF-LC Forums - xue9q2n8x3b - Blogs

xue9q2n8x3b

1. To the one who endures SKORA Running

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
    - Gautama Buddha
    One of the most important qualities of success in running is the ability to endure. To endure the hours and hours of training, day after day, week after week. Enduring early mornings, bad weather, and skipping the birthday cake all can contribute to victory. Finally, to endure the distance and time during the event. Victory comes not to the swiftest,Nike Free 4.0 V2 Purple/Black Mens Shoes, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. SKORA Form Review SKORA Running

"There's no way to describe the ride in this shoe except unbelievable. It's a perfect fit for my wide foot, with a comfortable upper that hugs my foot, but isn't nearly as tight as the PureConnect line, which has been referred to as a second skin by several runners I've talked to. The road feel is something that I really liked about this shoe. In fact, there is very little that I don't like about the Skora Forms. My one complaint is that the leather upper isn't as breathable as some of my other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Appreciate the Beauty SKORA Running

I set goals.
    Love making to-do lists.
    I am what you might call, competitive.
    I carefully plan my distances and set schedules for running pace.
    Making plans appeals to my inner-type A and I enjoy putting in the time to hit my goals and savor the feeling of pride each time I've accomplished one. I never thought I would run a race without being fully prepared and (gasp) actually enjoy it.
    I set up my race schedule in January this year, like I do every year (of course ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Triathlon Transitions SKORA Running

We asked a couple Team SKORA members about their triathlon transition zones. Here's what they had to say!
    Swimming, cycling, running.
    Those three disciplines take years of devotion to master, but we triathletes must remember that there is one additional discipline that can also make or break our race: the transitions.
    In races where every second counts and we work so hard to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch, we must not neglect the time we spend switching disciplines. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized