Thoughts on LF-LC Wheels?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on LF-LC Wheels?

What are your thoughts on the Lexus LF-LC wheels? They look BIG ... probably 19" rims at the minimum... I think they look great, and really the only change I would make is to have a black or gun-metal option available.

Hopefully they will offer a few different options when it comes to wheels so that we can personalize our cars a bit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LF-LCForum.com
    Advertisements

I would even say 20" wheels these days are getting bigger and bigger!

i'd make em gun metal, but those wheel will prob be changed anyways!

hi, welcom to this forum sites.i dont have the answer of your problem.please discuss with your friends or any experts.................................... .................................................. .... .................................................. ........... Top Ten classified website

5. Remove Advertisements
    LF-LCForum.com
    Advertisements

well as per my view point i would recommend you to be installing the 19's but not the 20's because of the overall size of them u know the ride may be a bit you know too much over loaded.

7. Remove Advertisements
    LF-LCForum.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Already a Member? Please Log-in.